At St Ignatius our aim is to create motivated ‘life-long’ learners through the use of ICT to enhance learning and teaching.
Education in the 21st Century is preparing children for a future in which ICT is an integral part of society and therefore it is our aim to ensure that we develop ICT skills and safe use of ICT.
We aim to:
- Engage the children through enriched multi-media learning experiences
- Use ICT to enhance their learning and deepen their understanding
- Extend their learning beyond the classroom to take control of their own ‘e-learning’ and understand how to stay safe
- We aim to keep pace with educational and technological developments in ICT and have a commitment for having the necessary tools e.g. laptops, Ipads and interactive whiteboards to do their jobs effectively.
- We provide an environment where access to ICT resources is natural, commonplace and safe
- The school website will be informative, user-friendly and a showcase of the school’s achievements
Click the links below to see some of our recent activities. To see older entries, click on any activity, then use the small grey arrows at the bottom to navigate to older activities.