Welcome to Nursery!
Time in Nursery is a vital first step on a child’s journey through St Ignatius School.
During this time we will endeavour to give every child the best possible start to their school life in a safe, caring environment where each child is valued and encouraged to develop physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually in the image of Our Lord.
In Nursery we have lots of fun together as we learn essential skills through planned, purposeful play activities. We learn how to care for one another and develop lasting friendships.
Click below to view:
Recent activities have included:
- Nursery – Minibeasts
- Storyprops in Action
- Nursery – World Book Day
- World Book Day 2019
- Science Week Colour Spectrum
- Nursery British Science Week – Day 5
- Nursery British Science Week – Day 4
- Nursery British Science Week – Day 3
- Nursery British Science Week – Day 2
- Nursery British Science Week – Day 1