Welcome to Class Four!
Participation, enthusiasm and enjoyment are three words that we would use to ‘sum up’ our class! Class Four is a mixed age class comprising of Year Four and Year Five children and is taught by Mrs Ridgeon and Mrs Collier-Wood.
In Class Four, we aim to encourage positive relationships between one another because we all have different strengths and a lot to share! We work hard to encourage children to be increasingly independent and responsible for their learning and hope that they leave Class Four with a strong sense of personal belief and good organisational skills.
We believe that part of teaching engaging lessons involves bringing the topics to life through educational visits and we try to have at least one visit per term.
We also enjoy swimming and whole class keyboard lessons every week .
Click here for
Recent activities have included:
- E. Safety Awareness in School
- More Camera, Lights, Action
- Lights, Camera……….Action! – Class 4
- West Yorkshire Girls Football Tournament
- Year 5’s Taster Day at St Thomas á Becket School
- Book Awards – Class 4
- Budding Speilbergs – Computing
- English Lessons – Robi the Robot
- Girls Football Tournament Winners